Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dear Australian & New Zealand readers:



I am ecstatic that TELL MY SONS will find itself in bookstores in your countries. Ever since I served with soldiers from Australia and New Zealand in Iraq, I knew I had found kindred souls in that unmistakable larrikin attitude that has served me so well for so long.  When I set out to write the book, I never did imagine that my letters would reach the Land Down Under.  Now I find myself gasping and proclaiming, “stone the crows, cobbers!”  I am continually amazed and humbled that people want to read what I have to say.  I hope that you will find my message resonates with you all in some way, and have already volunteered to do an audiobook in an Aussie accent – an accent which was good enough for my mates to grace me with a slouch hat that I covet to this day.

Cheers Mates,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment